GpProfile is instrumenting profiler
for Delphi 2, 3, 4, and 5. This version is obsolete.
- it works with modern Delphi languages (up to Delphi XE).
- source instrumenting profiler for Delphi 2, 3, 4, and 5
- written in Delphi 4, source included
- works with Windows 95, 98, NT 4, NT 5
- free of charge for any use
- can profile programs, DLLs, and packages
- multithreaded program support
- full support for conditional compilation
- can instrument procedures, written in built-in assembler
- can display and browse caller/called hierarchy
- integrated source preview
- integrated result viewer
- profiling results can be exported to standard delimited format
- API for profiling control
- conditional API execution with metacomments
- layout manager
GpProfile is free! Even more. It is Open Source!
What does that mean? Read then Open Source page
to find out.
If you're interested in Open Source initiative, check out Delphree
If you are a shareware programmer and you like my profiler
so much that you would like to donate a copy of your software for my personal
use you can be sure that I won't hold it against you! :-) You won't be
alone. Software was already donated by:
If you want to be notified when new version of GpProfile
is available, join my announcement list. This is a low traffic, moderated
mailing list with hidden membership (so it will generate you no spam).
To subscribe (or unsubscribe or change delivery options), visit the
list information page.
Lars Akerman of CGI Expert is
maintaining and hosting GpProfile support
!!! IMPORTANT WARNING !!!
GpProfile is tampering with your sources! I'm
trying to make things as safe as possible but there is always
a possibility that GpProfile will destroy your most important
file. I cannot take the responsibility for anything that will
happen to your sources if you use GpProfile. Always make a backup
This program is distributed in the hope that
it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the
implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.